Groups of all kinds and ages are often looking for places where they can come en masse and leave enhanced from the experience. Our museum offers just such a destination for group tours in Winston-Salem.
Groups receive access to:
- A discounted rate for groups of 15 or more
- Private off-street parking to easily accommodate large vans and buses
- One-level handicap accessibility
- A self-guided tour, allowing large groups to disburse throughout different areas of the museum
- (remove “Access to the”) Winston Cup App to help navigate the 33 years of Winston Cup racing history
- Private group tours upon request, giving a group exclusive use of the museum
- Prearranged lunch* upon request, as well as walkable access to downtown restaurants and tourist venues
*Additional fee will apply
Biker groups, classic car clubs and NASCAR fan groups often make our museum a stop on their cross-country tour or day-trip for members. When compared to other NASCAR museums around the country, our group visitors often comment that our museum exceeds their expectation. Our exhibits do an amazing job of showcasing NASCAR history – and they learn a great deal about Winston Cup racing.
While we do get NASCAR fans who are in awe of our extensive collection of memorabilia, surprisingly, some of our best reviews come from people who are not NASCAR fans. Our impressive 33-year mural takes them through a time machine to see the change in cars, clothing styles, safety measures and even the type of advertising. These groups leave with an appreciation of how this sport started. Retirement communities, scout troops and sports clubs are a few examples of non-fans who have enjoyed our museum.
Racing involves engineering, physics, mathematics, aerodynamics and chemistry – so our museum is a great stop for school groups of all ages. Even marketing and business classes can see firsthand how The Winston Cup and Reynold’s Sports Marketing turned NASCAR into the lucrative and popular sport it is today. History students will love learning about Winston Salem’s role in the rich history of racing.
So if you’re looking for group tours in Winston-Salem, don’t delay – contact us to schedule yours today!
Plan your group tour!
If you have questions about getting planning your group tour, drop us a line using the form below. Can’t wait to get started? Give us a call at (336) 724-4557.